Product Code : SFET-C
Printed Voucher Required
We will pass by Blue House and visit the largest palace in Seoul, then you will visit Jogyesa Temple, which is built in the heart of the Seoul city. Next, move to Insadong Street, where old but precious and traditional goods are on display.
Then, visit Bukchon Hanok Village, where offers visitor with an opportunity to experience, learn and immerse themselves in local cultural and tradition of Korea. Lastly, after a peaceful walk around Bukchon Hanok Village, we will pass by Cheonggyecheon Stream and come to Myeongdong District for shopping.
- Spend your shopping time at Myeongdong shopping district in Seoul
- Return Hotel transfers service from central Seoul
- Walk around the famous Bukchon Hanok Village and also visit Jogyesa temple
- English speaking tour guide at your helpdesk
- Visit the top-most attractions like Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folk museum
- Explore the popular places of Seoul on a full day city sightseeing tour
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Admission ticket
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Gyeongbokgung Palace with National Folk Museum is closed on Tuesday, in that case you'll visit anoth
- Minimum 2 Pax require to confirm this booking
Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Seoul with Round Trip Hotel Transfers Service
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.