Product Code : SAFJB-C
Printed Voucher Required
Join our tour on Wednesday morning for a half day tour of 2 of the city's most popular attractions outside of the historic district. Old Fort Jackson, one of Georgia's oldest standing brick fortifications dating back to the early 1800's, a National Historic Landmark, and only a 10-minute drive from downtown.
Old Fort Jackson offers a fun-filled experience which includes a daily cannon firing, re-enactments, artifacts and beautiful views along the Savannah River. Following the fort tour, visit famous Paul Deen's new restaurant, The Creek House, for lunch on your own.
Following lunch, the day continues to Bonaventure Cemetery to learn about the lives of notable inhabitants like Academy Award-winning songwriter Johnny Mercer, Georgia's first governor Edward Telfair, philanthropist Mary Telfair, as well as the tragic tales of poet Conrad Aiken and Gracie Watson. The Cemetery walking tour meanders under moss draped oaks and along the bluff of the Wilmington River. Bonaventure Cemetery, dating back to 1846, is one of the most beautiful cemeteries.
- Tour includes a daily cannon firing, re-enactments, artifacts
- Enjoy beautiful views along the Savannah River
- Explore Old Fort Jackson with Bonaventure Cemetery Walking Tour
- Service of round-trip transportation included
- Stop at the famous Paul Deen's restaurant for lunch (on your own)
- Round-trip transportation included
- History of Fort Jackson Bonaventure Cemetery Tour Combo with lunch on own at the famous Paula Deen's
Know Before You Book
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
No options available on this date.