Product Code : SARCSS
While visiting the famous Greek island of Santorini, you can sign up for a full-day boat trip to explore the most impressive sights of the area by cruise boat. One of the best choices is the Santorini sunset cruise, which begins from Ammoudi or Athinios port in the late afternoon.
Your Santorini sunset tour will take you on the 74-foot Ocean Voyager or the 80-foot Tahiti catamaran for a 5-hour sunset cruise in the Aegean Sea. Look out for fabulous photo opportunities while the boat glides under the Caldera and the Volcano. There will be a scheduled stop at Hot Springs for a therapeutic mud bath and spa. After this, you can expect to sail to the Aspronisi Island, passing well-known attractions like the Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian Rock.
Later, you will continue to the Red Beach, which is a perfect spot to indulge in some swimming in the crystal clear waters. Leaving the Red Beach, the Red Cruise Santorini will arrive at the White Beach, another great place to swim and snorkel in the blue seas. The tour includes a Greek buffet of local specialities accompanied by fine wines. At the end of the tour, you will reach the Ammoudi Port to go to Oia village and witness one of the most spectacular sunsets in the world.
- See Aspronisi, the Venetian Lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian rock
- 5-hour sunset cruise in Santorini
- Swimming and snorkeling in Red Beach
- Sunset spectacle at Oia
- Includes 3-course Greek meal with drinks and desserts
- Safety & Snorkeling equipment
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Floating devices
- Greek menu prepared on the spot
Know Before You Book
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach
- During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours daylight is longer, while in October is about 4.5 hours
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation
- Guests must have a photo ID proof
- Bring along your warm clothes and towels
No options available on this date.