Product Code : SCFB-C
Printed Voucher Required
Santa Cruz`s one of the world's fastest growing cities that offers travelers of all taste, a wide variety of attractions.
Our exciting new City Tour combines the historical and cultural attractions of the old Santa Cruz, 24 de Septiembre Square, Black Markets, the Zoo and a visit to the new and prestigious areas of Urubo and Equipetrol where millionaires and BMWS rule, if lucky there's the chance to catch a glimpse of the Iconic Sloth as well.
Our City Tours are completely flexible so if you wish to focus more on culture, nature, history or architecture then we can make it happen, the city is very large with a huge number of interesting locations so we aim for you to see the most important areas depending on each traveler's needs.
- Stroll with us to see the historical and cultural attractions of the old Santa Cruz
- Escort with us to the Black Markets and then visit the local zoo
- Get Flexible city tours of cultural, history and architecture for better experience
- Specialized bilingual guide will be available
- Enjoy Full day tour of Santa Cruz in Bolivia
- Local mid-morning bolivian snack
- 1 Bottle of mineral water
- Professional guide
- Private Transportation
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 Pax required to confirm this booking
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.