Product Code : SFGG-C
On this San Francisco guided tour, you will get the opportunity to cruise under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and also come close enough to see the infamous Alcatraz Island, which is the former site of a U.S. military prison and a popular tourist destination. Tune into your audio guide to learn details about the city’s history and its main sights.
There is a good chance to spot wildlife like seagulls, pelicans, sea lions, and even porpoises and whales. Your Golden Gate Bay Cruise will begin from the historic Fisherman's Wharf to take you on a relaxing tour of the skyline. You can expect to see North Beach, Aquatic Park clubs, Hyde Street Pier, San Francisco Maritime National Park, among other landmarks during this tour in San Francisco. See Fort Mason, Marina District, Crissy Field, and green Golden Gate National Recreation Area before reaching the iconic orange colored suspension bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge.
On your way back to the Bay, you will cross wildlife parks of the Marin Headlands and Sausalito town, which was once home to the late-1960's Flower Generation as well as Alcatraz Island. Don’t miss the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and Coit Tower as you return to Pier 43 Ferry Arch. Two National Historic Landmarks of WWII submarine USS Pampanito and merchant marine vessel SS Jeremiah O'Brien are waiting for you here.
- Pass under the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- 1-hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- See the infamous Alcatraz Island
- Cross the Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- See town of Sausalito
- 1-hour golden gate bay cruise ticket
- Audio headset available in 16 languages
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour itinerary subject to change due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances
Know Before You Go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to scheduled boat departure
No options available on this date.