Product Code : PRODUCT5587
Pickup Service Available
This guided day tour is packed with interesting things to do and fascinating sites to see. You’ll be taken by bus from Amsterdam to Rotterdam to start off the tour. Rotterdam is the second largest city in the Netherlands and quite famous for its architecture and commercial harbour.
After a short city tour the first stop will be Spido for the 75-minute harbour boat tour, the best way to view one of the world’s largest ports. You’ll see Rotterdam’s imposing skyline, cutting-edge architecture, harbours, shipyards, and docks. After the harbour cruise we will continue with the city tour including a stop at the famous Market hall and Cube Houses Next stop is the picturesque city of Delft, birth and final resting place of Dutch master Johannes Vermeer. Known as the Princes’ city, it is also where countless members of the Dutch royal family have been buried for centuries.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (not included) and to discover Delft’s canal-streaked historic town centre, packed with inspiring historical monuments including the Old Church, the New Church and the town hall. Also we will bring a visit to a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery, the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century. Then, we’ll swing by The Hague for a city tour. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis (featuring work by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Andy Worhol, among others), and the Binnenhof (the meeting place of the Dutch government).
Before returning to Amsterdam, we’ll hit the nearby Madurodam, an outdoor park featuring miniature replicas of the Netherlands’ most famed locations. See the Rijksmuseum, the Binnenhof, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the Port of Rotterdam, traditional Dutch canal houses, Thalys high-speed train /the railroad, Erasmusbridge, windmills, and more on a 1:25 scale. Back in Amsterdam you'll receive the vouchers for THIS IS HOLLAND. The highpoint of THIS IS HOLLAND is The 5D Flight Experience: you feel like you’re really flying. To achieve this, THIS IS HOLLAND uses the latest technology.
- 5D Flight Experience THIS IS HOLLAND
- Enjoy a city tour of the Hague
- Cruise Rotterdam's harbour to see a mix of cutting-edge architecture and old shipyards
- See the famous Market hall and cube houses in Rotterdam
- Visit a factory famous for the blue pottery of Delft
- Transport by air-conditioned single-deck coach.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit to a Delft Blue Pottery
- The Ultimate 5D Flight Experience ‘THIS IS HOLLAND’
- Harbour cruise in Rotterdam
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Pregnant women are not allowed to enter the Flight Experience
- Each visitor to THIS IS HOLLAND must be at least 4 years old and 102 cm
- People with walking problems are not advised to take this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.