Product Code : SERO-C
If you are looking for a day tour from Seville, consider Ronda city, which is famous for its raw landscapes and historic past. During your Ronda tour from Seville, you will discover all the noteworthy landmarks of the city, including Puerta de Almocabar (Almocabar Gate), the Iglesia del Espiritu Santo (Church of the Holy Spirit), the Town Hall Square, and the Iglesias de Santa Maria la Mayor (Church of Santa Maria la Mayor).
You will also explore the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza. This is one of the oldest bull rings in the country and the birthplace of bullfighting. Spend time in the bullfighting museum inside to understand the history and traditions related to this ancient sport. The day tour of Ronda carries on to a local winery, Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda. In this wine museum, you will have the chance to learn about the wine tradition of the region as well as sample some fine local wines.
The Ronda wine museum tour includes free time for lunch and exploration of the city’s heritage and architecture. Don’t miss views of the New Bridge and the gorge on top of which it rests. There will be a scheduled photo stop at Marbella city center on the way back.
- See the New Bridge and the gorge
- Explore the Ronda city
- Full day tour to Ronda from Seville
- Visit the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza
- Enjoy wine tasting at the Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda
- Entrance fees to all monuments Plaza de Toros bullfighting ring and its museum
- Professional Guide
- Guided tour and tasting at the Wine Museum of Ronda
- Santa Maria's Church and San Juan Bosco's House
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Drink sufficiently water during the walk
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
No options available on this date.