Product Code : RCTBDMT
It started in the 1980s with a group of street vendors getting together on Saturday night to dance contemporary black music. It quickly became a local sensation with people from the suburbs and the favelas gathering in this authentic african-brazilian experience. And that is how the Baile de Charme de Madureira was born.
The Baile de Charme de Madureira is a unique experience that you have never witnessed before. A section of a street is closed and transformed into a dance hall for people to dance, sing and celebrate life.
They dance into a type of music called charme, that was created in the suburbs of Rio, and came out of the tremendous influence of African American Soul and Funk music and African Brazilian music. After you have danced the night away, we take you back to your hotel.
- Interact with locals
- Dance through the night
- Listen to Authentic Brazilian Music
- Pickup and drop-off
- Dinner in a churrascaria (if option selected)
- Tour guide & transportation
- Tickets to enter the Baile de Charme de Madureira
- Foods and drinks
Know Before You Book
- You must be at least 18 for this activity
- Minimum of 2 people are required to operate this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.