Product Code : PRODUCT6259
Printed Voucher Required
Discover dazzling sea caves, sleepy villages, and prehistoric world heritage listed ruins on a half-day sightseeing tour in the south of Malta.
The tour starts with a visit to one of Malta’s oldest quarries which has been transformed into an attraction for tourists and locals alike and which provides a vivid account of one of Malta’s leading skills - the use of limestone for building purposes, a skill that goes back thousands of years.
The magic of Malta’s antiquity will be explained at Hagar Qim, Malta’s main pre-historic site, overlooking the wide expanse of the blue Mediterranean and the islet of Filfla. From Hagar Qim you will proceed to Wied iz-Zurrieq where (weather permitting - boat price not included) you can take a boat trip to the Blue Grotto, renowned for its crystal clear waters.
- See the Hagar Qim Temple
- Visit to one of Malta’s oldest quarries which has been transformed into an attraction for tourists
- Enjoy a boat trip to the Blue Grotto
- Discover the dazzling sea caves & sleepy villages
- Entrances at Limestone Heritage & Hagar Qim Temples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Meals & Personal Expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Wheelchair is not accessible
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
No options available on this date.