Product Code : PRKH-C
Printed Voucher Required
One of the most impressive sights in the Czech Republic is Kutna Hora. You can sign up for a day tour from Prague to explore this iconic landmark conveniently. Kutna Hora has roots in the Middle Ages and used to be a symbol of power and wealth of the Czech royalty. Its well-preserved old town is a reminder of its glorious past. Among its most noteworthy attractions is the Cathedral of St. Barbara and the Bone Chapel, which was once a mint and royal residence. This UNESCO World Heritage site is located at just an hour’s drive from Prague.
As part of the Saint Barbara Cathedral tour, you will notice one of the finest examples of late Gothic architecture in all of Bohemia. The Kutna Hora guided tour includes a visit to the Church, the Old Mint, where Prague Gros and later Austrian Tolar were made and the Sedlec Ossuary, the Bone Chapel. The Bone Chapel os creepily decorated with 40,000 human skeletons, includes a bone chandelier, baroque bone candelabras, huge bone pyramids, skull candle holders and chains of bone hung throughout the interiors. The Kutna Hora day tour from Prague is very popular.
- Admire the architecture of St. Barbara Cathedral
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kutna Hora
- Learn about the history of Kutna Hora
- Half-day tour of Kutna Hora and Saint Barbara Cathedral
- See the Bone Church, decorated with 40,000 human skeletons
- Roundtrip transportation in minibus
- Guided tour of Kutna Hora
- Admission to the Bone Chapel Sedlec
- Admission to the cathedral of St. Barbara
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
Half day tour to Kutna Hora & Saint Barbara Cathedral
Duration : 05:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.