Product Code : PSBCLF
Touch the sky from a hot air balloon as you enjoy views of historical castles, wild nature and other panoramas of the Czech Republic.
Our balloon tours start with a hotel pick-up. The balloon launch site is about 40 minutes outside Prague, close by to the Chateau Konopiste.
Travel to the launch site in our van, take a sip on refreshments, watch the balloons inflate, step on board of the balloon gondola and enjoy your balloon ride, the indefinable softness of floating through the sky.
The pilot will guide you through the landscapes and answer all the questions you may have and take as many pictures of you as possible. In accordance with the history, every balloon flight must be celebrated with champagne and light refreshment.
After a toast, you will receive the aeronaut’s certificate. After the flight, you will be transported back to your hotel.
- Experience a sunrise or sunset balloon ride for around 1 hour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views and get a unique perspective on the landscape
- Benefit from our free hotel pick-up and drop off
- Toast to soft landings with a glass of wine at your landing site
- 1 hour Balloon ride
- Pick-up and Drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Not suitable for women in a later stage of pregnancy
- You must be at least 3,2 feet (100 cm) tall
- You must be able to stand unassisted for roughly 60 minutes
- If you have significant knee, hip, back, or neck problems, you should not participate
Know Before You Go
- You should wear solid shoes. No slippers or high heels. Long pants, light jacket or sweatshirt
- Ballooning is an outdoor activity, keep that in mind when choosing what to wear
No options available on this date.