Product Code : GPGLPB
Savor some legendary Czech Republic Beers on a combined 3-hour bar tour with Dinner. At each stop, you will taste a different beer that your guide will help you to choose and share with you some of the facts about that. And because Czechs love to have a beer for the dinner as well you will enjoy one of the traditional Czech meals in an authentic restaurant.
Meet your guide at the Charles IV statue on Křižovnické square, at the end of the Charles Bridge. Set off along the historic streets as your guide tells stories about the famous buildings, bridges, and castles of Prague. Sample beers in the heart of the Old Town.
In the middle of your tour, you will stop for a 1-course dinner close to Old Town Square, giving you the chance to chat with your fellow travelers, and make some new drinking buddies from around the world.
- Visit popular bars
- Enjoy a 1-course dinner in the Old Town
- Savor some of the famous Czech beers in Prague
- Make new friends from around the world
- 1-course dinner with beer or soft drink in a traditional restaurant
- 2 beers in two different pubs
- Licensed tour guide
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The alcohol will not be served to the minors under 18 years old
- Note that the minimum legal drinking age in the Czech Republic is 18
Know Before You Go
- We recommend to bring an umbrella in case of a rainy day
- Your guide will wait a maximum of 15 minutes after the starting time so please be on time
Legendary Prague Beer Tour with Dinner - English
Duration : 03:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.