Product Code : PRODUCT4898
Visit two of Slovenia’s top attractions on this small-group, half-day tour from Ljubljana. Start your tour in a cliffside Predjama Castle and ride a mini-train into Postojna Cave, the famous cave network of stalactites, stalagmites and eerie halls.
A scenic road will take us to idyllic village of Predjama where we will explore one of the most interesting castles in Slovenia, The Predjama Castle. It is perched high up in a vertical cliff and it has been placed on lists of top 10 castles to see in the world. Erazem of Predjama (Erasmus) is the main protagonist of numerous legends - on the one hand these legends glorify him as a passionate, handsome and noble knight, while on the other he is described as a bandit and a robber baron who met his death on the toilet. Afterward, it is time to explore some underground attractions.
You will visit Postojna Cave, the best-known cave in the world and one of the largest Karst monuments. Start the adventure with a unique ride with a special train that will take you to discover galleries and magnificent halls full of interesting stalactites, stalagmites and the most famous cave animal-human fish (proteus anguinus).
- Explore spectacular Postojna Cave to see its stalactites, stalagmites, and vast halls
- Learn about the caves 'underworld system'
- Enjoy the adventurous ride with a train into the underground of Postojna Cave
- Visit Predjama Castle, a medieval fortress built high into a cliff
- Professional English speaking guide
- Central Ljubljana pick up and drop off
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle entrance fee
- Admission fees, meals and personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there isn't enough passengers
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Know Before You Go
- Please keep in mind that there are quite a few stairs at the Predjama castle, but you would do that
- You are required to carry a valid passport Or EU ID with you on travel date
- Please wear comfortable shoes & warm clothes as the temperature in Postojna Cave is constant 9°C
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.