Product Code : PRODUCT3476
Jump with us to one of the most famous attractions in Slovenia. Take a train ride to the cave system with more than 24km of exploration options interconnected through the same underground river, which makes it the longest cave system in Slovenia and one of the longest in all of Europe! Learn more about special ''dragons'' living inside of it and be amazed by the glory of the underground.
To wrap up your journey, you will visit Ljubljana - the capital, which will inspire your steps with baroque architecture, poets, interesting bridges, and delicious cafes along the riverbank of the Ljubljanica river.
- Explore green capital of Slovenia - Ljubljana
- Learn more about special ''dragons'' living inside of it and be amazed by the glory of the underground
- See the longest cave system in Slovenia and one of the longest in all of Europe
- Transportation by air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver-guide
- Entrance Fees to Postojna cave
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Photography and videography are not allowed in the caves
- Constant temperature in the caves is around 46 F, please dress accordingly
- The Postojna Cave is not wheelchair acceptable
- The walking surface in the cave is covered with an anti-slip material
Know Before You Go
- Recommended Dress: Light waterproof jacket, Hiking-walking shoes, Light clothing, Hat and sunglasses
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- You are required to carry a valid passport Or EU ID with you on travel date
No options available on this date.