Product Code : PRODUCT1726
The panoramic tour will show you the main highlights of Slovenian coast and it will unfold its most important historical facts and traditions. With an entertaining guide you will discover the story and history of the Istrian region. The first stop is on a scenic spot above the town of Izola. There you can take same photos and enjoy the panoramic view of the Golf of Trieste.
The road continues past the valley of Strunjan to the spectacular village of Piran. It’s the oldest Slovenian town and one of the best preserved in the country. With its rich cultural heritage, narrow streets and charming Venetian architecture, Piran is considered a museum town, which makes it worth seeing.
You’ll enjoy 2 hours of free time to explore the town on your own. On your way back to Koper, the bus will take you on a panoramic ride through Portorož, one of the biggest tourist resorts in Slovenia with a beautiful beach and many hotels.
- Free time in Piran to enjoy the venetian town
- Discover the story and history of the Istrian region
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the Golf of Trieste
- Explore Slovenian coast's most important historical facts and traditions
- Panoramic Round Tour
- Licensed guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to know and confirm the exact time of departure
No options available on this date.