Product Code : CPSS-C
Sovanna Phum has a dynamic network of 120 energetic professional artists, mainly graduate from The Royal University of Fine Arts in Phnom Penh. Since the renovation of the open-air stage in 2002, we offer a theatre space that allows not only Cambodian people to re-discover their culture but also for foreigners to discover the rich diversity of Cambodian performing arts.
Experience a unique performance at our Theatre every Friday and Saturday night at 7.30 pm with performances including a shadow puppet theatre, classical Apsara dancing, folklore and mask dance, theatre, traditional music, circus as well as new creations.
- Round trip hotel transfers by tuk tuk
- Approx. 1-hour Sovannaphum Shadow Art Performance
- See shadow puppet theatre and listen to the local classical or folk music
- Expose the Cambodian culture and follow their tradition in Phnom Penh
- Watch how the professional artists represents Apsara dance, folklore and mask dance
- Round trip transfers by tuk tuk
- Show ticket
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is available on Friday and Saturday
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.