Product Code : PCMI-C
Printed Voucher Required
After your arrival to Cusco, we will take you to the hotel and then join your guide for a briefing about the wonderful tour that awaits you. Today begin with a welcome tour of Cusco and enjoy the sights, of the capital of the Incas. You can enjoy the indigenous and colonial heritage then spend the remainder of the day at leisure “by exploring Cusco’s nightlife or sampling some of its many typical restaurants. After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00am. This is a full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting the colorful Indian market in Pisac where you will be able to appreciate the mixture of color and tradition and have an opportunity to test your bartering skills, interact with the local craftsmen and purchase their hand-made souvenirs. Pisac is located at the entrance of the Sacred Valley. The Valley is from Cusco, and at an altitude of.
Followed by Pisac is Urubamba where we will have a lunch break to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch then we continue through to Ollantaytambo. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their canals, have not changed much from the time of the Inca Empire. The last visit will be the Chinchero market. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Its major claim to tourism is its colorful Sunday market which is much less tourist-orientated than the market at Pisac. At the end, we will return you to the Plaza de Armas in Cusco at approximately 6:30 pm. We pick you up from your hotel at 5:00am and take you to the train station. We travel by train, on a very picturesque route for two and a half hours until we reach kilometer 104 – the start of the trail for us.
From here, we have a walk of about 4 hours up to the Incan site Wiñay Wayna. You have joined the path in time to see the most impressive site on the whole Inca Trail!! Then, we will continue on to 'Inti Punku' from where you will have your first dramatic, panoramic view of Machu Picchu. We will walk down the last part of the trail towards the ancient city itself. Before reaching Machu Picchu, we will take a side path off the trail to go down to Aguas Calientes, leaving the visit to Machu Picchu for the next day. In Aguas Calientes we'll have dinner and a much deserved rest so we're recharged and ready for Machu Picchu the next day.
- Capture the colourful view of sunrise before you embark on a guided walking tour of the Machu Picchu
- Enqo and Tambomachay temple
- Night accommodation at 3-star hotel in Casa Andina
- Discover the popular places of sacred valley on a full day tour
- Explore the major landmarks of Cusco like the Koricancha temple, the cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qacute
- All transfers in/out to the airport
- Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Round trip train tickets to Machu Picchu with Inca Rail Company
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- International and local flights
- Entrance fees for the Hot springs
- Entrance fee to the hot springs in Machu Picchu
- Walking sticks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Traveller's required to have a valid passport for at least 6 months after the date of entry to Peru.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, walking shoes & For winter you need warm jacket, glove, hat, scarf
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.