Product Code : PCSV-C
Printed Voucher Required
At 8.30am, we pick you up from your hotel and take you to the start of the tour. We travel from Cusco, past Saqsaywaman over the mountains towards the Sacred Valley. We descend 1500 feet to the valley floor, where we find ourselves by the sacred Urubamba River and the village of Pisac. In Pisac, we stop to visit a traditional market, where you can browse and buy some local souvenirs if desired. We will spend about 30 minutes here. Then, we drive up to the ruins of Pisac. Here, we explore the extensive ruins whilst enjoying stunning views over the valley. You will be given a guided tour of the Citadel of Pisac, in which we will see temples, homes, altars, carvings, tunnels, caves and the famous Intihuatana, "The hitching post of the sun".
We have about 90 minutes to explore the ruins. For those who would prefer to spend more time in the market instead of visiting the ruins, advise your guide so he can organize a time and place to pick you up when returning through the market. We continue on towards Urubamba, where we make a stop (45 minutes) for lunch(not include).
A 30 minute drive takes us to Ollantaytambo, which is surrounded by the sacred mountains. Here, we will spend about an hour. In Ollantaytambo, we get further exposure to Incan constructions, mainly the amazing temple of the sun, enormous blocks of rock perfectly carved and polished, stone water fountains, stairs and terraces. We also get to see the beauty of the local people in their traditional dress surrounded by the sacred mountains and Valley of Patacancha and Willoq. On our return, we make a quick (30 minute) visit to the famous church and archaeological site in Chincheros. We return to Cusco at about 6:30-7pm.
- Travel to the sacred mountains and Valley of Patacancha and Willoq
- Spend your holidays in Peru on full day trip to the sacred valley in Peru
- Short visit to the church and archaeological site in Chincheros
- See the popular Intihuatana of Peru, The hitching post of the sun
- Capture the enchanting view of the valley and explore the extensive ruins of Pisac
- Professional tour guide
- Bus for 15 to 25 people
- ntrance fees to sites (30 soles)
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.