Product Code : PRN21
Printed Voucher Required
If you are visiting France, make sure you spend time to discover the romance of Paris by night. On this guided Paris tour, you can see mega sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame cathedral and Louvre Museum, Enjoy the nighttime delights of the which is a city recognized as a center for art, fashion, cuisine and culture. Its wide boulevards, Hausmann style architecture and cafe culture have inspired many literary masters over the centuries.
Sign up for a small group tour of Paris by night and see various attractions including Place Vendome Square, Comedie Francaise Theatre, The Louvre, Pont-Neuf Bridge, Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Notre Dame Cathedral, The Conciergerie, City Hall of Paris, Place de la Concorde Square, The Petit and Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Madeleine Church and the Opera House.
Keep a lookout for all the lovely bridges that cross the river Seine and don’t forget to see people strolling along the banks. This tour is one of the best things to do in Paris.
- Explore all major attractions of Paris at night
- See illuminated monuments of Paris
- Learn about the history of the French capital
- See the City of Lights by night
- Small group tour of Paris
- Illuminated city tour of Paris
- Departure from and return to your hotel or apartment in Paris
- Services of a driver-guide
Know Before You Book
- Select the tour accordingly to number of passengers: up to 8 people per minibus
- Your hotel or apartment needs to be within Paris (Postal Code Beginning With:75)
Know Before You Go
- Please note: from June to August, part of the tour will take place in daylight
No options available on this date.