Product Code : PRN27
Printed Voucher Required
Start the special evening in the City of Lights for a leisurely Seine river cruise dinner on the boat restaurant of La Marina. Enloy a traditional French dinner and see the illuminated sights of the French capital including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum and Louvre Museum.
Your audio guide will give you informative commentary on the history and architecture of Paris as you glide under the beautiful bridges, till you deboard at the Eiffel Tower. Priority access is guaranteed with skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets. Make the most of you Paris City Tour by referring to your audio guide to know more about the history of the city while you locate the famous landmarks from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. The second part of the evening features the most famous cabaret show in Paris with the ever-popular French cancan.
Your Moulin Rouge Show tickets are your entrance to the 11 pm Féerie Show. Sip from a glass of complimentary frac12 champagne while watching show. The troupe of 100 artists in feathery, shimmery costumes, including 60 Doris Girls and acrobats like Pirates.
- Priority access with skip the line tickets to 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
- Bottle of champagne during the show
- Cancan dance and music show at Moulin Rouge Cabaret
- Scenic Seine River Cruise with dinner on the Marina de Paris
- Performance of costumed Doriss girls in “Feerie” show
- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor
- ½ bottle of Champagne during the show
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Dinner and Drinks Cruise on the boat
Know Before You Book
- The dinner cruise will depart at 06:45 p.m. and will return to the port at 08:00 p.m.
- There is a mandatory cloakroom facility at the Moulin Rouge Cabaret for extra charge
Know Before You Go
- The Moulin Rouge Show will start at 11:15 p.m. and ends at 01:00 a.m.
- Please wear formal clothes during the tour
- Children from 6 years of age are allowed for the tour
No options available on this date.