Product Code : PRN10
The French capital is on every traveler’s list of places of visit. Synonymous with mega sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame cathedral and Louvre Museum, Paris is recognized as a center for art, fashion, cuisine and culture. Its wide boulevards, Hausmann style architecture and cafe culture have inspired many literary masters over the centuries. Paris is beautiful by daytime but equally captivating by nightfall.
Once you have taken a complete Paris city tour during the day, consider seeing the City of Lights at night. A delightful evening is assured when you sign up for a Paris night tour. Among the various attractions that you will see are Place Vendome Square, Comedie Francaise Theatre, The Louvre, Pont-Neuf Bridge, Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Notre Dame Cathedral, The Conciergerie, City Hall of Paris, Place de la Concorde Square, The Petit and Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Madeleine Church and the Opera House.
Then board your boat from Quai de la Bourdonnais for an unforgettable Seine river cruise of Paris. Sit back and relax as you glide along the river and see all Paris landmarks lit up along the quays. Audio commentary will guide you with information and trivia related to the sights that you see on this panoramic night tour. Keep a lookout for all the lovely bridges that cross the river and don’t forget to see people strolling along the banks, enjoying the spirit of Paris by night.
- See the bridges on the Seine River
- Discover the French capital at night
- See all the historic landmarks of the city
- Scenic cruise on the River Seine
- Explore the illuminated city of Paris by night
- Tickets for an hour-long cruise along the Seine
- Professional host or hostess
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English, Spanish)
- Please note: From June to August, part of the tour will take place at daylight
Know Before You Go
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge
No options available on this date.