Product Code : PRN32
Printed Voucher Required
Step onto the La Marina de Paris' restaurant boat for an evening you will never forget. Gliding under many lovely bridges crossing the Seine river, marvel at the delights of the City of Light on the La Marina dinner cruise in Paris. You will pass by many famous monuments of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Orsay Museum and the Louvre Museum. After the sumptuous dinner of starter, main course and dessert, you will be led to enjoy the Eiffel Tower by night.
The high point of the evening is a cabaret show in Paris at the famous Moulin Rouge. See the cancan performance and watch 80 artistes dance on the stage in their colorful, sequined, feathery outfits. Your Moulin Rouge tickets entitle you to a complimentary bottle of champagne or frac12. Go back with sweet memories.
- Cancan dancers and music show at Moulin Rouge Cabaret
- Priority access to 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower with skip the line tickets
- Complimentary glass of Champagne during the show
- Scenic Seine River Cruise on the La Marina de Paris
- Performance by the famous Doriss girls in Moulin Rouge
- Dinner and drinks La Marina cruise
- After the Moulin Rouge show the drop off service will serve
- ½ bottle of Champagne or one glass of champagne (your choice) during the show
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Please wear formal clothes during the tour
- There is a mandatory cloakroom facility at the Moulin Rouge Cabaret for extra charge
- The Moulin Rouge Show will start at 11:15 p.m. and ends at 01:00 a.m.
- The dinner cruise will depart at 06:45 p.m. and will return to the port at 08:00 p.m.
Know Before You Go
- Children from 6 years of age are allowed for the tour
No options available on this date.