Product Code : PRN5
Book a delightful evening in the City of Lights. Get picked up from your hotel for a drop-off at the Eiffel Tower. Your fastpass ticket gives you instant access to the first floor for an enchanting Eiffel Tower dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant in the backdrop of sparkling city views. Board your boat from Quai de la Bourdonnais for an unforgettable one-hour cruise Seine River cruise, to see all Paris landmarks lit up along the quays and audio commentary to guide you along. Then accompany your driver-guide with Moulin Rouge tickets to witness the most legendary cabaret show in Paris.
Enjoy champagne while watching the flamboyantly costumed dance-acrobatics, French cancan and engrossing performances of the Doriss Girls in the opulent interiors. Your Paris tour ends after midnight and your guide will escort you back to your hotel.
- Dinner and drinks at the 58 Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Complimentary bottle of champagne during the show
- Seine River Cruise through the City of Lights
- Cancan dancers and costumed Doriss girls performance at Moulin Rouge Cabaret
- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel tower 1st Floor
- Professional guide
- Moulin Rouge show
- ½ bottle of champagne during the show
- Dinner at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- One-hour Cruise on the Seine River
Know Before You Book
- Please wear formal clothes during the tour
- The show will start at 11:15 p.m. and ends at 01:00 a.m.
- Mandatory, paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge
Know Before You Go
- Children from 6 years of age are allowed for the tour
- Menu subject to modification by the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Please note that the pick-up time may vary up to 30 minutes, from the indicated time
No options available on this date.