Product Code : PRNLBB2D
Printed Voucher Required
The tour entitles you to a two-day pass for the Hop-on-Hop-off bus, Louvre skip the line tickets and a Seine river cruise. Priority access Louvre Museum tickets allow you to explore the galleries at your own pace. Make sure to stop at famous artworks like Leonard da Vinci's Mona Lisa, The Coronation of Napoleon, Marriage at Cana and Winged Victory at Samothrace.
The Paris hop on hop off 2-day pass allows you to discover the city on any two consecutive days on two routes, covering all iconic landmarks as well as the Montmartre district. Along the Red Route, your bus tour of Paris takes you to all the noteworthy Parisian monuments including the Louvre, Champs Elysees, Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris and the Eiffel Tower. The Blue Route leads to the Montmartre district, popular with the artist community since centuries. You will recognize the well-known Parisian cabaret, Moulin Rouge.
Climb the tall flight of steps up the hill, where the grand Sacre Coeur Basilica stands. Wander through the Montmarte village and Place du Tertre observing portrait painters and cartoonists at work. Continue the day with a guided audio tour down the Seine from the foot of the Eiffel Tower. See the City of Lights by river and end the day starry-eyed.
- Paris monuments with audio guide commentary
- Sightseeing cruise down the Seine
- Louvre Museum visit with priority access
- 2-day Hop on Hop off pass for Paris sightseeing
- A Hop on Hop off Paris pass for two consecutive days
- Entry ticket to the Louvre with priority access
- A ticket for a guided sightseeing cruise down the Seine, valid for one year
- Mona Lisa will be displayed on the second floor of the Richelieu Aisle, in the Medicis Galery,from W
Know Before You Book
- The time shown on the product sheet and receipt determines the ticket collection time at the office
- The Coronation of Napoleon inaccessible for renovation until November 2019
- The 2 Day Hop on Hop off pass is valid two consecutive days
- The ticket is valid only on the reserved date and time
- The cruise ticket is valid for one year
- You must collect your Louvre ticket at 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris , showing up there 30 minutes
Know Before You Go
- The visit will start with the Louvre
- The time of the Louvre visit is set by the museum
No options available on this date.