Product Code : KDMR-C
DMZ This is perhaps one of the most unusual tourist destinations in the world. The DMZ was created by the Korean Armistice Agreements, which was signed on July 27, 1953. The Armistice created a 155-mile long military demarcation line (MDL) with a 2-kilometer wide demilitarized zone on each side of it (for a total width of 4kilometers). It has been a half-century since Korea was divided and exchanges between the North and the South were stopped at the DMZ.
Gyeongbokgung Palace Built-in 1394 as the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) by its founder King Taejo, it is the most comprehensive and grandest of the five palaces of the period. Gyeongbokgung, the oldest palace of the Joseon Dynasty, is located at the northern end of Seojong-ro Street. On its grounds stands the National Folk Museum of Korea, where visitors can trace the unique cultural and historical traits of Korea and the lifestyle of bygone days.
Insadaong Antique Shop Alley To experience the traditional culture of Korea while remaining the heart of the city, visit Insa-dong. With art galleries, traditional craft stores, antique art dealers, traditional tea houses and restaurants, it is simply the place in Seoul for visitors wanting to experience the traditional aspect of Korea.
- Free hotel pick-up service from Seoul
- Famous attractions of the city like freedom bridge and Imjingak Park are unmissable
- Explore the craft shop, restaurants, art galleries at Insadaong Antique Shop Alley
- English tour guide for your local assistance
- Visit inside the 3rd infiltration tunnel, DMZ theatre and unification village
- Embark on full day guided tour of DMZ and Royal Palace in Seoul (South Korea)
- Have a traditional lunch of Bibimbap in Seoul
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entrance Fees
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up from centrally located Seoul hotels
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Tourists must bring their valid passports on tour day
- As Tuesdays is Gyeongbokgung palace's holiday, we'll go to Changdeokgung Palace for instead
- Itinerary can be changed with out notice, due to incliment, strike or military training etc.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or for pregnant woman
Know Before You Go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
DMZ and Royal Palace Tour in South Korea
Operating Hours: 06:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.