Product Code : BONT-C
Perfect for fans of the Gilded Age, yachts, mansions and millionaires, this tour includes visits to a variety of places associated with the rich and famous. Tour Mrs. Vanderbilt's seventy-room summer home on 11 acres of ocean front land, The Breakers. Next you have time at Newport's beautifully restored waterfront for shopping and lunch on your own. See glamorous private yachts, modern racing sailboats, Newport's fishing fleet and ships from around the world. In the afternoon, we'll visit a second famous mansion, Marble House, built in 1892 with approximately 500,000 cubic feet of white marble. As we travel along the ten-mile Ocean Drive, enjoy spectacular views of mansions and secluded coves before returning to Boston.
- Enjoy delicious Lunch at Waterfront (on your own)
- Visit to The Breakersrdquo
- Visit to William K. Vanderbilt's impressive Marble Houserdquo
- Drive through the 10-mile Ocean Drive along mansion rowrdquo
- Walk along the yachts and clubs of the Newport Harbor
- Hotel Pick-up
- Admission to two mansions
- Fully Narrated motorcoach tour
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Children under 3 are free provided they don´t occupy a seat
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.