Product Code : PRODUCT613
You know Taiwan has various scenery, but do you know Taiwan also has terraced padded field? And that is just one-hour drive from Taipei! You probably have seen so many gorgeous waterfalls in Taiwan, but have you got the chance to stretch your legs in the refreshing water? If you are tired of the popular attractions in Taipei like Taipei 101, Jiufen , and Pingxi , and you are looking for a unique experience, then this tour is no doubt your first choice.
Follow our tour guide into the tranquil, isolated village to see the only terrace farm existing in Taiwan, and then take an easy hiking trail to explore the hidden waterfall in Shimen. After having lunch at Jingshan Old Street, you can explore the special territory-Camel Hill at Wanli and see the panorama in Nanzilin.
- Dig in at Jingshan Old Street
- Have a refreshing start at Chingshan Waterfall
- Capture the panorama with mountain ridge and the coast line on the top of Nanzilin hill
- Enjoy the rural, poetic view at Shimen Terrace
- English speaking licensed guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- It is recommended to bring a jacket in winters and hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in summers
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wearing comfortable walking shoes
Hidden gems around Taipei
Duration : 08:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.