Product Code : NOOAP
Book a day tour from New Orleans for the Oak Alley plantation tour, one of the most well-known historic destinations in Louisiana. Your day starts with a scenic drive out of New Orleans accompanied by your professional guide.
Soak in the sight of cypress-filled wetlands, coastal bays and spot the Lake Pontchartrain as you travel into the River Road region. The sight of the lovely plantation homes along the Mississippi river will take you back in time. Soon, you will reach Oak Alley, which is named after a quarter-mile-long tunnel of 28 oak trees framing the driveway of an 1839 manor facing the Mississippi River.
Your Oak Alley plantation ticket will give you a guided tour of the interior of the manor. Here, you will see exhibits that portray the history of the plantation and the people who lived and worked here, including the slaves. You will also have the chance to explore the plantation grounds and see the recreated slave quarters. Oak Alley Plantation has been featured in a number of movies and TV series, like Interview with a Vampire, and Beyonce’s Deja Vu music video.
- Explore a 19th-century mansion
- Tour the Oak Valley Plantation and learn about its slave history
- Learn about the history of the Oak Valley Plantation
- See 300-year-old live oak trees by Mississippi
- See the Plantations of the Mississippi River
- Guided tour of Oak Alley Plantation
- Motorcoach transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- No video is allowed inside the plantation home
- Due to the plantation homes' historic nature, access to the second floor is by stairs only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please be at meeting point 15 minutes before tour starts
Oak Alley Plantation Tour
Duration : 05:00
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.