Product Code : NOSB
After a short motor coach ride across the Mississippi River, take an amazing boat trip into the Louisiana Swamps Bayous.
Experience the eternal beauty of South Louisiana in a customized built swamp boat. Native guides will expose the mysteries of the swamps and bayous and the Cajun joie de vivre. Learn how the seafood from our bountiful waters offers a wide choice of delectable local dishes! Unleash the nesting grounds of alligators, egrets, raccoons, nutria, and many species of snakes. A number of wildlife tend to be more numerous during the warmer months of the year.
Learn about why our wetlands are disappearing due to coastal erosion and man's efforts to correct the deterioration it has done and recover this vital habitat. Bring your camera to click the bon temps (goodtimes) on the bayou!
- Learn more about the wetlands and the efforts to preserve them
- Watch for alligators, raccoons, snakes, turtles and more in the swamp
- Enjoy a 4-hour guided swamp and bayou sightseeing tour from New Orleans
- Find out more on the Cajun cultures and traditions
- Guided swamp cruise in covered vessel
- Professional guide for personalized experience
- Live commentary in English
- Narrated boat cruise
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Central Orleans
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before tour starts
Swamp and Bayou Tour from New Orleans
Duration : 04:15
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.