Product Code : NOSC
Soak up the landscapes and sounds of the world-famous French Quarter as well as ancient Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere Museums. Check out one of our historic cemeteries, referred to as Cities of the Dead, and discover more about this distinctive above-ground burial system. Admire tales of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John, the waterway utilized by Jean Lafitte and his group of pirates. Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the most ancient consistently operating passenger railway system in the world (until service was disrupted by Hurricane Katrina).
See the homes of former Kings Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions, along with the well-known and exclusive Garden District. Check out Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one amongst the top five zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo.
- See historic landmarks throughout the French Quarter and Garden District
- See Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon park
- View the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of New Orleans' sights and cemetery
- Professional guide for personalized experience
- Discover one of the most historic Cemeteries referred to as Cities of the Deadrdquo
- Learn about the city's history, traditions and famous figures from our guide
- Narrated motor coach Tour
- Live commentary in English
- Cemetery Stop
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Central Orleans
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please be at meeting point 15 minutes before tour starts
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.