Product Code : NOGWT-C
New Orleans has a fascinating 300 years of history which is wrapped in many mysteries. You can go on a ghost tour through the French Quarter and beyond to stoke the wild part of your personality. While on this haunted sites tour in New Orleans, be prepared for close encounters with stories of voodoo, vampires, witches and restless spirits.
You will be convinced that New Orleans is the most haunted city in USA. You will learn about the past of New Orleans, with a dark twist. Thrills and chills meet you at every deserted corner of the empty streets on this New Orleans walking tour. You will follow your expert guide to many several spooky sites and listen to legends that were featured on shows on The History Channel and The Discovery Channel.
There is even a ghostly tale about the old courthouse which houses the State Supreme Court. The tour covers sites like haunted hotels and a former slave exchange. Spirits are said to occupy places like the Bourbon Orleans Hotel, Quadroon Ballroom, orphanage, and convent.
You will learn about the age-old voodoo ceremonies, discuss sordid details of a vampire-slaying kit, and be introduced to creepy tools used by mysterious locals for chasing ghosts away. You may have a ghost sighting too if you are lucky. Be prepared for a theatrical and highly entertaining night out in New Orleans. It is a good idea to leave your squeamish side behind.
- Hear stories about voodoo and vampires
- Guided Tour of America’s most haunted city
- Learn about haunted legends
- Visit spooky sites of the city
- Night Walking Tour of the French Quarter
- Visit to the beautiful St. Anthony's Garden
- 2-hour ghosts and spirits walking tour
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- We recommend that you wear casual, comfortable attire but please avoid tank tops, cut-off or shorts
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
New Orleans Ghosts and Spirits Tour
Duration : 02:00
This option is non Cancellable.