Product Code : MYFV-C
The whitewashed town and blue-colored domed churches of Mykonos make it one of Greece’s most popular destinations. If you are seeking a change from the lively nightlife and buzzing beaches, consider an alternative attraction. One of the offbeat things to do in Mykonos is to visit a Mykonian farm.
Your guided tour will commence with a hotel pickup and you will travel through the center of the island that connects Mykonos with the village of Ano Mera, 7 kilometers away.
At the village, you can admire the lovely square and stop to see the monastery of Panagia Tourliani. Follow your professional guide to the Mykonian Farm, where you will get an informative tour and learn about organic and animal farming.
Later, relax on a traditional stone-built couch and hear commentary on the history of the island's farming, livestock and crops. You will be served farmer's snack, featuring fresh bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers, black olives and traditional raki. You will also get the chance to cut and taste produce from the vegetable garden and try a hand at farming activities.
- Visit a farm in Mykonos
- See the monastery of Panagia Tourliani
- Taste traditional raki
- Learn about the island's farming history
- Includes farmer's snack featuring bread, tomatoes, kopanisti
- Entrance fees to the Farm
- Transfers to and from the Farm with our vehicle
- Escorted Farm tour
- Tasting of 3 wine varieties
- Lunch with unlimited consumption of local wine, raki and juices
Know Before You Book
- Child must be accompanied by an adult
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- All necessary equipment for the barbeque will be provided for all participants
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
Visit the traditional Vineyard farm of Mykonian Spiti
Duration : 03:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.