Product Code : MSDC
The coast of Oman is endowed with a variety of Dolphins whales, which consist of about 21 distinct species, consisting of the Blue whale, which is seldom seen elsewhere in the world. In this tour, our capable staff will transfer you from your hotel to the jetty, where you are able to take your boat and go on your browse through the sea for these friendly creatures.
While it is not assured that you would spot dolphins on each and every trip, this is an enjoyable experience aboard the sea, where you will look up to find the dolphins, and if you're lucky enough, even spot a whale, while our onboard cetacean specialist enlightens you with immense knowledge about these fascinating marine mammals.
- Spot out the humpback whales often sighted in the local waters
- Enjoy 21 different species of dolphins and whales off the coast of Muscat
- 2-hour dolphin-watching cruise from Muscat
- Look out for the playful spinner, bottlenose and common dolphins that frolic in the waves
- Enjoy views over Oman's rugged coastline as you cruise along the shining Arabian Sea
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Soft Drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Cruise fees
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 PAX required to book this tour
- This tour runs daily except May to September
Know Before You Go
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Duration : 02:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.