Product Code : MALMC-C
Pickup Service Available
On this half-day tour in Malta, you will first visit the town of Ta’Qali. Your professional guide will provide informative commentary on its history and help you understand how the former British WWII outpost has evolved into a new avatar as a village promoting local handicrafts. You will be able to witness local artisans at work, creating glass blown figures, silver filigree jewelry, and limestone carving. Pick up a few souvenirs to take home with you from Malta.
Following this, you will continue for a guided tour to Mosta. The most noteworthy attraction of this place is the Mosta Dome, the third largest unsupported dome in the world. Admire the 18th-century architecture inspired by Rome's Pantheon and learn about how it was saved during a failed bombing in 1942.
The third and last destination of the evening is the Silent City of Mdina. This former capital of Malta is known for its atmospheric cobbled streets, rich history, and bastion fortifications. Admire the well-preserved centuries-old buildings and the gorgeous St. Paul's Cathedral. It is a good idea to survey the panorama of the island from the bastion walls. Your Mosta, Ta’qali and Mdina tour ends here.
- Witness local artists creating artwork
- Learn the history of Ta’Qali
- See the Silent City of Mdina
- Half day guided tour of Mosta, Ta'Qali and Mdina
- Discover the Mosta Dome, the third largest unsupported dome in the world
- Pick up and drop off from any Malta hotel
- Entrance ticket to Mosta Church
- Mosta, Ta'Qali Mdina Half Day Excursion
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please confirm your hotel location and details before 72 hours of your tour date.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children below 5 years are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.