Product Code : MAMCV
Pickup Service Available
On this Malta day tour, you will first visit the town of Ta’Qali. Your professional guide will provide informative commentary on its history and help you understand how the former British WWII outpost has evolved into a new avatar as a village promoting local handicrafts. You will be able to witness local artisans at work, creating glass blown figures, silver filigree jewelry, and limestone carving. Pick up a few souvenirs to take home with you from Malta.
Following the Ta’Qali crafts village tour, your Malta guided tour continues to Mosta. The most noteworthy attraction of this place is the Mosta Dome, the third largest unsupported dome in the world. Admire the 18th-century architecture inspired by Rome's Pantheon and learn about how it was saved during a failed bombing in 1942. The third destination of the evening is the Silent City of Mdina. This former capital of Malta is known for its atmospheric cobbled streets, rich history and bastion fortifications. Admire the well-preserved centuries-old buildings and the gorgeous St. Paul's Cathedral.
One of the things to do in Malta is to survey the panorama of the island from the bastion walls. Then you will visit the capital, Valletta to see the medieval fortifications and monuments of the city. There will be a scheduled stop at the Valletta Waterfront from where you will go on to the Barracca Gardens and take in the panorama of the Grand Harbor. After this, there will the opportunity to see the Malta 5D Show, which showcases the history of Malta. The day ends with the Valletta tour.
- Learn the history of Ta’Qali
- Discover the Mosta Dome, the third largest unsupported dome in the world
- See the Silent City of Mdina
- Guided tour of Mosta, Ta’Qali, Mdina and Valletta
- Discover Valletta, Malta's Capital city and World Heritage Site
- Live commentary on-board
- Transportation by coach
- Entrance fee to Mosta Church and St. John's Co-Cathedral
- Pick up and Drop off at any Malta hotel
- Professional Guide
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children below 5 years of age are of charge
- Please confirm your hotel location and details before 72 hours of your tour date
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.