Product Code : MOKG
Printed Voucher Required
One of the most interesting things to do in Moscow is to experience shooting Kalashnikov, the most famous machine gun in the world. In the Shooting Kalashnikov Gun tour, you will have the chance to visit the Central Shooting Club of the Russian Army Training Society with real ammunition and a real gun. On this unique guided tour in Moscow, you can look forward to being trained on shooting and have a session to try firing 10 bullets. You even have the choice of buying more bullets and practicing more target shooting if you wish.
The most fun part of the experience is that you can take a target back home as a souvenir. The Kalashnikov gun was designed in the Russian town of Izhevsk in 1947 and came to be known as a symbol of the Russian Army. Today, the Kalashnikov is now a common small firearm used all over the world. It even appears on the flag of 5 states. Don’t miss the opportunity to use a legendary soviet combat weapon during your visit to Moscow.
- Take the target home as a souvenir
- Train to shoot the Kalashnikov Gun
- Get to use Soviet weaponry
- Shooting experience with a real combat weapon
- Fire 10 bullets at the Central Shooting Club of the Russian Army Training Society
- Hotel Transfers
- Guide - interpreter
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to the Shooting Club
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Only adults are allowed in this tour - above 18 years old only.
- Don't consume alcohol 12 hours before the tour
- Keep your target with you as a souvenir
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- It is mandatory to bring your international passport with Russian visa or driver license
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.