Product Code : MOMT
Printed Voucher Required
On the Moscow Metro station tour, you can explore one of the oldest and most beautiful subway systems of the world. Join your professional guide on a 1.5-hour Moscow Metro Tour to get acquainted with its artistic beauty. Look forward to visiting the most impressive metro stations of this ‘underground palace’. The guided tour of Moscow will include the Square of Revolution station, which is famous for huge statues of Soviets. You will have the chance to see fine mosaics, ornate chandeliers and grand paintings in the metro stations. Your guide will narrate interesting stories and show you walls which display political propaganda.
The tour is an opportunity to learn about the history of the country from the USSR times. Some of the stations that you will visit during the Metro tour of Moscow include Komsomolskaya, where you can find French Empire style elements, Novoslobodskaya with its 32 stained glass windows, Mayakovskaya, which resembles a ballroom and Kurskaya. Marvel at the opulence of these open art galleries as you hear legends and tales from your guide. This is a fascinating tour for everyone, especially fans of photography, architecture and history.
- Learn history of the country since USSR times
- 1.5 hour tour of the Moscow Metro Stations
- See the most impressive metro stations in Moscow
- Explore intricate artwork in the stations
- Discover the open art galleries in Moscow
- Professional tour guide
- Metro tickets
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- During national holidays or special events, the meeting point is the monument to Fedor Dostoevsky
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.