Product Code : PRODUCT2973
Only 1 hour east of Melbourne, is the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. Let us show you what the area has to offer, and explore nature at its best. If you want you can take a ride on the famous Puffing Billy train. We depart from Melbourne at 7 am and head east out of Melbourne our first stop will be Grant’s Picnic Ground. Your first activity of the day will be a short stroll through the magnificent rain forest. Remember to look out for the elusive Lyrebird.
After the forest walk sit down to Devonshire Tea with Wattle Seed Scones while you take in the splendors of our natural wonderland. The forest is home to a variety of bird’s life including parrot and the lyrebird, so make sure to look out for them. We then head to Puffing Billy to drop off the passengers that opted in for the train ride. After Puffing Billy we take a slow drive through the remainder of the forest stopping to visit one of the quaint villages along the way. Here you will have time get some lunch or just browse through the local shops. We then return directly back to Melbourne and arrive in Melbourne at approximately 2pm.
- See the mighty Mountain Ash trees
- Watch the parrots
- Take a ride on Puffing Billy
- Try to find a Lyrebird while strolling in the forest
- Park entry
- Pick ups from city center hotels
- Devonshire tea
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- It is recommended to bring a jacket, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
Dandenong Ranges Tour
Duration : 07:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.