Product Code : VMMR-C
In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel lobby and transfer to the Mekong Delta, the 12th longest river in the world. Firstly, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful and famous landmarks in the region. Take a boat trip along the small canals to explore peaceful villages on the riversides.
Visit fruit garden, taste local fruits, drink homemade honey tea, listen to Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO‟s Intangible Cultural Heritage). Have a short horse ride around the village to go deeper to the local lifestyle. Have lunch in a local garden restaurant before going back Ho Chi Minh City on late afternoon.
- Hotel transfers service by AC vehicle
- English speaking tour guide for your help
- Explore the riverside peaceful villages on a boat trip
- Enjoy your one day outing by joining us on tour of Mekong River Delta
- Visit the major landmark, Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Take a short horse ride before you savour the lunch at the local garden restaurant
- Land transfers by AC vehicles
- Sampan Boat trip
- Wet tissue
- English speaking guide
- 1 mineral water
- Honey tea
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission
- Children from 0-2 years are free of cost
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.