Product Code : PRODUCT6250
Printed Voucher Required
A half-day tour of Malta’s medieval city of Mdina, Malta’s former capital. The narrow, winding streets, dating back to the Arab period, lead to the imposing bastions, commanding a panoramic view of the islands. On the way there, you will discover different styles of architecture, including the medieval Siculo-Norman palaces, and other baroque buildings of great historical importance.
Time stands still in this ‘Silent City’ which is a film-maker’s paradise. Leaving Mdina through Greek’s Gate, we proceed to the cliffs at Dingli. The tour ends with a visit to the San Anton botanical gardens situated near the Presidential Palace, which you will be able to admire from outside.
- Discover different styles of architecture, including the medieval Siculo-Norman palaces
- Discover the centre of Malta with its ancient capital Mdina
- See the panoramic view of the islands
- Airconditionned transport
- Entry or admission fee
- Locally licensed guide
- Meals & Personal Expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Wheelchair is not accessible
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.