Product Code : MK37
Escape the confines of the city and enjoy the tranquillity of the desert with this tour to the Agafay Desert. This half-day tour offers a first-hand experience of life in the desert with a quad bike, dromedary ride and a folkloric dinner show in a bivouac – all in true Berber style.
To the south of Marrakech lies the Agafay Desert, offering ease of access from the city of Marrakech. Halfway, you will ride the quad for 1 hour and drive through the Berber villages to reach Lalla Takerkoust, a point where we meet our camel caravan which allows you to enjoy the unique beauty of the sunset on the way to the Agafay Desert. On your arrival to the Agafay desert, you will be greeted with the local band's local music. Tuck into freshly prepared Moroccan classic dishes in a Berber tent —such as harira (spiced tomato soup), beef or chicken tagine as you sample the time-honored Berber lifestyle. As the sun sets and dusk takes hold, the bright desert stars reveal themselves. With little artificial light, the sight is spellbinding. After a comfortable night under the open sky and a traditional dinner with entertainment, we head back to Marrakech.
- Enjoy dinner with local band and local music
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the desert with this quad, camel and Folklorik dinner show tour to the Agafay Desert all in a true Berber living style
- Escape the hustle-and-bustle of Marrakech city
- Enjoy the unique beauty of the sunset on the way to the Agafay Desert
- Tuck into freshly prepared Moroccan classic dishes in a Berber tent
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Dinner in a Berber tent
- Entertainment at Agafay desert
- 1 Hour camel ride
- 1 Hour quad bike to barrage Lalla Takerkoust
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Agafay Desert - Quad & Camel & Dinner in a Berber Tent
Operating Hours: 05:00 Hours
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.