Product Code : MCSC-C
Printed Voucher Required
Take a full-day boat cruise in Mallorca to explore the scenic coastal landscape of the area. You will start the boat trip to southwest Mallorca by boarding your vessel from the port of Palma. Enjoy the fresh breeze, open skies as you glide along the blue waters spotting luxury yachts sailing across the seas.
The cruise boat will take you to the south-west direction, where you will see many well-recognized landmarks like Cala Major, Illetas and Portals Nous. You will head towards the nature reserve of the Conills Islands, which has abundant marine life and lush vegetation. There will be a chance to enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters here.
The boat will carry on to Portals Vells, which is known for hidden caves and secret coves. This is another great spot to explore during the boat cruise in Mallorca with snorkeling. After getting back on the boat, you will served some delicious local specialties, including paella, sangria and cava. The meal will end with a traditional dessert of the region, ensaimada. When the tour ends, the boat will return to Palma.
- 2 hour boat cruise in Southwest Mallorca
- Includes meal of local specialties on board
- Discover the caves and coves of Portals Vells
- See the Cala Major, Illetas and Portals Nous
- Visit Conills Islands
- Swim stops
- Entrance to monument
- Catamaran excursion
- Snorkeling equipments
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Child upto 6 years of age are free of charge
- You can use snorkels and masks on-board against a deposit of 10.00
- On-board you will have the facility of toilets and bars
No options available on this date.