Product Code : MHSLBT
Join this panoramic tour through the beautiful city of Madrid. See some of the most important sights in the city such as Plaza Mayor, Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta del Sol, and the Bernabéu Stadium. Stop at some of the locations to take pictures of those significant places in the city. Check-in and join the first part of the tour, a one-hour walking tour through the streets of the historic city center of Madrid.
Discover emblematic places you cannot miss! Stroll around Plaza de la Villa, the famous Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Oriente. Then board one of our air-conditioned buses for a ride through the city. Remember to bring your camera or Smartphone! Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era? See the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive next to the Manzanares River, from where you will have great views of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral.
Pass by Mayor Street, Puerta del Sol square and the Las Cortes quarter on your way to the Paseo del Prado. Admire the architecture of the Old Madrid arriving into the Las Letras Quarter. Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. The last sights you will see on the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium through Paseo de la Castellana street and Colon square.
Next on the schedule is your self-guided tour to the home to Real Madrid CF, this visit will not leave any soccer fan indifferent. Visit the interactive museum and audiovisuals. Step into the press room, the dressing rooms and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch.
Enjoy the large interactive walls at the Best Club Ever Room or jump on an interactive journey aboard a copy of the first team official bus. See the wide collection of trophies and discover the history of the club. Access the presidential box – the most exclusive area of the venue and feel just like the VIP you are. Get a panoramic view of this huge stadium, which can hold more than 80.000 fans per match.
Visit the first team official changing room and see the place that has welcomed some of the greatest players to the country. Bring back memories of the most emblematic players of all times. Get the most out of your visit and see a venue like no other.
- The ten Champions League trophies appear shiny in glass cabinets in order to remember the success of the team with most Champions League won trophies
- Experience and feel like a true player by sitting in the first team bench
- Panoramic tour of the beautiful city of Madrid
- Explore Plaza Mayor, Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta del Sol and the Bernabéu Stadium
- Visit one of the most popular stadium in the world
- Local official guide
- Admission to the Bernabeu tour (self-guided visit)
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- One hour guided walking tour
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Book
- The itinerary is subject to change due to events celebrated in the city
- Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu
- RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close due to match, training session, events
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.