Product Code : ZURQ-C
One of the most popular activities on a Swiss itinerary is to take a Mount Rigi tour from Zurich. You will start the day tour from Zurich with a coach ride across the Albis Pass. Driving by the Lake of the Four Cantons, you will reach Weggis, a lakeside summer resort. Here you will have the opportunity to take the aerial cable car to Rigi Kaltbad and then continue the journey in Europe's first-ever mountain railway, which will transport you to the summit Rigi-Kulm (1800m). Bask in the magnificent views of 13 lakes and the alpine beauty that Switzerland is well known for.
There is an option to explore the area through the many well-marked hiking trails. If you prefer a more relaxed time, you can choose a lovely alpine restaurant and enjoy typical cuisine while soaking in the ambiance of the Alpine surroundings. The place is popular for sledding during the winter season. Another treat in store for the afternoon is a ride on a cogwheel train to Vitznau. Here, you will be able to enjoy a one-hour cruise on the Lake of the Four Cantons towards Lucerne.
After the Lucerne boat tour, you will discover the Old Town of Lucerne, which features the famous Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church, and the Town-Hall. For those who are keen on museums, Lucerne is home to the Swiss Museum of Transport and the Rosengart Museum, which has artworks of Picasso and Paul Klee. The tour ends in the evening, with a coach ride back to Rich.
- Scenic boat cruise on Lake of the Four Cantons
- includes aerial cable car to Rigi Kaltbad
- Visit the pretty town of Lucerne
- Ride Europe's first mountain railway to Rigi-Kulm
- Go to the Swiss Museum of Transport
- Boat ride on Lake Lucerne
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Partly guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Cable car and cogwheel train
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- The ascent and descent at Mt. Rigi and the boat ride back to Lucerne are unguided
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher printed/digital at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.