Product Code : LLSE-C
You will be picked up in the hotel lobby at the exact time advised upon reconfirmation and transferred to Tad Sae Waterfall which located about 20km far from LP downtown and would take you a 20-minute drive and 10-minute boat ride. Tad Sae waterfall is an outstanding natural wonder which has many streams of water creating a fun thunderous sound. The falls pour over beautiful limestone formations across a variety of levels into large pools below, which are fantastic to swim in. This landscape is peaceful, tranquil and suitable for anyone who loves to close to nature.
Moreover, you will have 1-hour elephant riding on the waterfall where you are bound to be amazed by the charm and beauty of their natural habitat. We will take you back the hotel at the early afternoon and tour ends.
- Hop on a boat for small ride to reach waterfall
- Enjoy a memorable outing in Luang Prabang on a half day guided tour
- See the natural habitat of elephant where you can enjoy 1-hour elephant ride
- Watch how water steams create thunderous sound at tad sea waterfall
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Lunch and drinking water
- Admission fees
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Half-day tour of Tad Sea Waterfall with elephant riding
Duration : 05:00
Live Commentary Language
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.