Product Code : LLHT-C
After breakfast we visit the quaint Royal Palace Museum, which gives a good overview of the local history.
We then begin our temple tour taking in some the city's most beautiful structures, including the country's most historic and enchanting temple Wat Xiengthong, with its roof sweeping low to the ground, representing the classical Luang Prabang style, as well Wat Wisunarat, known as The Water Melon Stupa' due to its shape.
Our last visit of the morning is the weaving and textile villages of Ban Xangkhong and Ban Xienglek. Return to your hotel by midday.
- Shed light on the local history at the Royal Palace Museum
- Hop on the half day heritage tour of Luang Prabang in Laos (private tour)
- Travel with us to Ban Xangkhong and Ban Xienglek villages
- See major landmarks of the town including Wat Xiengthong and Wat Wisunarat (The Water Melon Stupa)
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service by AC vehicle
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- This tour is a private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Half-day Tour of Luang Prabang
Duration : 04:00
Live Commentary Language
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.