Product Code : LLPM-C
After breakfast we visit the quaint Royal Palace Museum, which gives a good overview of the local history. We also visit the country's most historic and enchanting temple Wat Xiengthong, with its roof sweeping low to the ground, representing the classical Luang Prabang style, we board a private boat for a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which gives us a panoramic view of the tranquil countryside.
Our first stop is the village of Ban Muangkeo where we start a short trek to reach the mysterious caves of Pak Ou, two caves set in a limestone cliff facing the Mekong River crammed with thousands of Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes. Lunch at a local restaurant overlooking the Mekong River. We then return to Luang Prabang by boat, stopping at the weaving and textile villages of Ban Xang Khong and Ban Nongxai. We arrive back in Luang Prabang by mid-afternoon where you have the option to climb Mount Phousi which offers a spectacular view over Luang Prabang and the Mekong River.
- Start your journey from Ban Muangkeo village to reach the Pak Ou caves, where you can find multiple Buddha statues
- Admire the enthralling view of countryside while you sail on a boat at Mekong river delta
- See the topmost attractions like Wat Xiengthong and the Royal Palace
- Ascend with us to the Mount Phousi, from where you can have a splendid view of the town
- Tour guide who speaks English is available
- Discover major landmarks of Luang Prabang on a full day guided city tour (private tour)
- Hotel transfers service is provided with this tour
- In the noon time, enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant
- Admission fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- English speaking guide
- Lunch and drinking water
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is a private tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.