Product Code : LLFT-C
After breakfast we visit the quaint Royal Palace Museum, which gives a good overview of the local history. We then begin our temple tour taking in some the city's most beautiful structures, including the country's most historic and enchanting temple Wat Xiengthong, with its roof sweeping low to the ground, representing the classical Luang Prabang style, as well Wat Wisunarat, known as The Water Melon Stupa' due to its shape.
Our last visit of the morning is to the excellent Arts and Ethnology Centre which gives us a great insight into the ethnic mix and culture of Laos. Lunch at a local restaurant In the afternoon we visit the weaving and textile villages of Ban Xang Khong and Ban Xienglek. We then head back to the town to visit Wat Siphouthabath, a monk school, where you will have the opportunity to chat with a young monk learning about their daily life. Our final stop of the day is a climb Mt Phousi, which offers a spectacular sunset and a panoramic view over Luang Prabang and the Mekong River.
- See major landmarks of the town including Wat Xiengthong and Wat Wisunarat (The Water Melon Stupa)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Join us on a full day heritage tour of Luang Prabang in Laos (private tour)
- Enjoy a colourful sunset view from Mount Phousi hill
- English tour guide for your local support
- Learn about the local history at the Royal Palace Museum
- Escort with our guide to Art and Ethnology centre followed by a visit to Ban Xangkhong and Ban Xienglek villages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service by AC
- Lunch and drinking water bottle
- Admission fees
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- This tour is a private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.