Product Code : PRODUCT5511
Join London’s original street art tour provider to see some of the world’s finest street art around Brick Lane, Shoreditch, Hoxton and Hackney as well as some hidden away pieces exclusive to Alternative London Tours.
On bikes you will get to see much more in two hours than you can see on any other London Street Art Tour and for a fraction of the cost. You’ll hear the stories and motivations behind a huge array of incredibly imaginative works of all shapes and sizes created with a staggering array of materials from all of the world’s finest street artists including; Banksy, Shepherd Fairey, Phlegm, Invader, Conor Harrington, D*Face, Stik, ROA, Vhils and loads loads more.
Unlike any other London Street Art Tour you will get an authentic first hand experience: your guide will either be a well known street artist or a well respected expert who has travelled the world producing stacks of behind the scenes documentaries about some of the world’s top street artists.
- Get an authentic first hand experience of London Street art
- On bikes you will get to see much more in two hours than you can see on any other London Street Art Tour and for a fraction of the cost
- Hear the stories & motivations behind a huge array of incredibly imaginative work of all shapes & sizes created with a staggering array of materials
- Professional tour guide
Know Before You Book
- All participants should be over 13 years
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Street Art Bike Tour
Duration : 02:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.