Product Code : LVRLV-C
Book a guided tour of Loire Valley to discover one of the world's most renowned wine regions and see some of its grand chateaux that comprise the UNESCO World Heritage Site. On this Loire Valley chateaux tour, you can visit three of the loveliest chateaux in all of France. The first stop of this Loire Valley Tour will be the Chateau of Blois.
The chateau is a popular landmark because of its combines a mix of 4 diverse architectural styles, which are Medieval, Gothic, Renaissance and Classical. After the visit to the Chateau of Blois, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant accompanied by fine Cheverny Cour Cheverny wines.
The white wine, Cour Cheverny Appellation, made from the Romorantin grape was first introduced to the region by King François I and continues to be the most famous wine to taste while visiting Cheverny. Next is the guided tour of the Chateau of Cheverny, which inspired the creation of Moulinsart in the Tintin comic.
A popular attraction here is the feeding event of the pack of 100 estate dogs. The final stop of the day is the Chateau of Chambord, encased in a huge national game reserve, equalling the size of Paris city. Admire its grand architecture and don’t miss the double spiral staircase designed by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Visit Chateau of Cheverny
- Includes lunch of local specialties and Cheverny wines
- Explore Chateau of Blois
- Visit the three most majestic chateaux in Loire Valley
- Discover Chateau of Chambord
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting lunch.The tasting comes along with the food, at the a boutique Winery.
- Entrance tickets and Guided tour of the Chateaux of Blois, Cheverny and Chambord
- English speaking escort guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- No payments will be refunded on cancellation
- This tour is escorted by an official Guide Interpreter
- The tour includes the tickets to the Chateaux mentioned in the tour
- Maximum 8 passengers per minibus.
Know Before You Go
- Hotel pick up 15.00 € per person (hotels located in the Loire Valley between Amboise and Tours)
- Wine maker lunch and drinks are included in the tour. Lunches are hosted by winemakers
- The transportation of this excursion is operated in a comfortable full options minibus
No options available on this date.